Everbright Windows & Doors are FENSA regulated. All our windows and doors comply with government thermal performance requirements.
1. Design Visit at your property
2. Quotation emailed to you soon after
3. Order placed. 25% deposit is required to secure the booking.
4. Full site survey is carried out if required
5. Production begins
6. Installation date is scheduled
7. Installation takes place
8. Balance of invoice to be paid once the installation is completed.
9. Guarantees and certification activated and sent by email.
10. Don't forget to recommend all your friends & family to Everbright Windows & Doors.
You do not need planning permission to replace existing windows or doors, though you will need to check to see if you are located in a conservation area, as you may be restricted with what designs or materials you are allowed to replace the existing windows with. If you are building an extension, you will need planning permission. Please confirm these details with your local council, as these laws are subject to change and we cannot accept any liability for any errors made in this regard.
Yes, we only use our own fully trained and accredited installers for all of our jobs.
No, our savings are achieved by not employing pushy sales teams.
1. If you have a driveway it's best to leave it clear of any vehicles so that the van carrying your new windows/doors/ products, can get as close to the property as possible.
2. Allow at least a 1-meter working space. Please move any furniture and ornaments from the area.
3. Remove any curtains, blinds, shutters, doorbells, alarms, etc, ahead of the installation. You may also want to remove any wall decorations, away from the installation area and store them in a safe place.
4. Keep your family members and pets away from the room when installation is being carried out.
We always do our best to keep dust and noise levels to a minimum. Indoor areas will be protected by dust sheets. All rubbish and materials are removed from site.
Yes, we always dispose of the old windows, glass and any rubbish that is left over from your installation. All recyclable material is recycled in our own recycling plant. We will also ensure that your home and property is vacuumed if required and protected with dust sheets to leave it as clean and tidy as it was before we arrived.
Our installers take the best care to minimise the impact of their work, to avoid any damage to walls or floors when installing your windows. On the odd occasion, there can be some minimal painting required.
Curtain rails, and blinds as any existing timber shutters should fit back onto the new windows, but they may work differently as they are not measured to fit onto new windows.
Yes. Please remove curtains, blinds/, shutters, doorbells and alarms etc.
Everbright Windows & Doors offer general building services. Such as brick knockouts, brick ups, and plaster boarding.
Yes. We have previously worked on a diverse range of commercial projects including government building projects, educational establishments, and private commercial ventures.
No, our range is internally glazed, which means the glass can not be taken out from the outside unless it is broken. Glass can only be removed from the inside.
Yes, we have many different solutions for safety and security depending on your needs. A member of our team will advise the best solutions for you at the best price.
We provide a bespoke service, working with you to enhance your home with our stylish products in Ashford, Wye, Challock, Charing, Faversham, Canterbury, New Romney, Hythe, Folkestone, Maidstone and surrounding villages in Kent.
We supply and install double glazing windows, triple glazing windows, uPVC doors, composite doors, conservatories, repairs, garage doors, replacement roof products and much much more.
Everbright Windows & Doors
Unit 3, Creative Enterprise Quarter, Javelin Way, Ashford TN24 8FN
© 2022 Everbright Windows & Doors LLP - All Rights Reserved
EVERBRIGHT WINDOWS & DOORS LLP is an introducer appointed representative of Ideal Sales Solutions Ltd T/A Ideal4Finance. Ideal Sales Solutions is a credit broker and not a lender (FRN 703401). Finance available subject to status. The rate offered is always provisional and will depend upon your personal circumstances, the loan amount and term.
Co no. OC436113. VAT no. 305529711